- God is the efficient cause of all true knowledge and all that is known through knowledge.
- God is existent, intelligent and blissful. He is formless, omniscient, just, merciful, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginning-less, unequalled, the support of all, the master of all, omnipresent, immanent, un-aging, immortal, fearless, eternal and holy, and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being worshiped.
- The Vedas are the scriptures of all true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, teach them , recite them and to hear them being read.
- One should always be ready to accept truth and to renounce untruth.
- All acts should be performed in accordance with Dharma that is, after deliberating what is right and wrong.
- The prime object of the Arya Samaj is to do good to the world, that is, to promote physical, spiritual and social good of everyone.
- Our conduct towards all should be guided by love, righteousness and justice.
- We should dispel Avidya (ignorance) and promote Vidya (knowledge).
- No one should be content with promoting his/her good only; on the contrary, one should look for his/her good in promoting the good of all.
- One should regard oneself under restriction to follow the rules of society calculated to promote the well being of all, while in following the rules of individual welfare all should be free.
First of all, tell about your plan of wedding and related problems to Mr. CP Shastri +91-9460480104
After that, you can book any particular date as per your convenience for marriage. You can book a date on phone or while visiting our Mandir. You don’t need to come if you book on phone.
On telephonic booking you just need to tell your name, mobile number, address, date and time of wedding. Since we do not tell about auspicious occasion, auspicious date or time, please don’t discuss with us on these issues.
According to Arya Samaj, every day is ordained by God and no particular day is good or bad, hence it is a complete orthodox and it is foolish to believe in auspicious or inauspicious occasions in this modern age. In our country, these kind Orthodox matters have been fed into the minds of simple Hindus by Pandits for their vested interests.
Thus, we Hindus have been getting fooled for thousands of years back. If you want to know the truths of auspicious occasions, please read in detail on this topic in FAQ section of Index on Home Page and all your confusions and apprehensions will be cleared.
Fire or agni is one of the five manifestations of life. In ceremonies like Wedding, birth, festivals etc., the fire is lit symbolizing the presence of God. Havan is a sacred fire ritual that accepts our offerings and sacrifice. The sacred fire acts as a link between human’s consciousness and the cosmic consciousness. The fire also has the ability to convert the physical components (offerings that symbolize the sacrifice into the fire) into the psychic components as offering to the deities presiding over the Havan.
What items are needed for Havan?
Following is a sample list of items required. Additional items may be needed for special occasions. Puja and Havan Ceremony items can be supplied. These items are also available separately and can be shipped to your destination.
- 1. Pure Ghee 1/3 Lb.
- 2. Havan Samigri one packet.
- 3. Camphor few small tablets.
- 4. Cotton wool.
- 5. Dry, clean, small size fire wood.
- 6. Match Box.
- 7. Napkins.
- 8. Glass with water.
- 9. Lota with water.
- 10. Long Spoon for Ghee. 11. Four small pates.
- 12. Fresh Flowers.
- 13. Home Made Prasaad or Ladoo
- 14. Kesar (Saffron).
- 15. Uncooked rice (in a small plate).
- 16. One clean plate.
- 17. Mauli (Red Cotton Thread).
- 18. Havan Kund.
- 19. Kitchen Foil one Packet.
- 20. One Coconut.
If you are unknown and don’t know how to do the Yagya havan you can call us :
Mr. CP Shastri